This course provides an overview of build management processes and an introduction to creating and managing the build process using IBM Rational Build Forge.
What You'll Learn
- Explain Build Forge general functions and usage models
- Create a Build Forge Project using the Build Forge Administration Console
- Configure a Build Forge Project using Servers, Selectors, and Collectors
- Optimize the runtime execution of a Build Forge Project using Chains and Threads
- Integrate external tools into a Build Forge Project using Adaptors
- Perform Build Forge Project Runs and Analyze results
- Configure the Build Forge IDE Plug-Ins and perform Project Runs within IDE
Who Needs to Attend
This is a basic course for:
- Configuration Managers
- Build Engineers
There are no prerequisites for this course.
There are no follow-ons for this course.