And as part of the last section, Build and Release Management practices which can is the process of transforming the human-readable source code fles into binary machine-level executable fles by combining confguration items, using building scripts, make fles, compilers, linkers, and other tools, and creating a version of a software program.
Building can take from a few fles to several hundreds or thousands of fles making it a delicate process. While every developer performs test builds in the workspace to ensure that the changes made do not break the repository state, when it comes to building the entire confguration to release a project version, different policies have to be in place. We saw the ability of the repository to record specifc confgurations: how labels can be used to create repository snapshots. Having all source code fles in a managed central area, the repository, allows for greater control over the build process, controls specifc project confgurations ensuring they can be reproduced in the future, and adds the ability to automate the build process.
be able to cope with this situation. For these cases SCM provides support for parallel development.
For more info of this training – please send an email to info@scmGalaxy.com
Mode – Online based
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Lab Setup Details – Prerequisites
Operating Systems – Windows 7 or Linux(RHEL 7.X or Ubantu)
JDK 1.7 or Higher
SCM Tool Clients Installed (SVN, GIT, Perforce)
Servlet container like GlassFish and Tomcat (If one wants to host Jenkins outside) – Optional
[If trainee is having any specific learning agenda to be addressed in this training apart from the table of Content as below; please email me @ email@example.com]
Table of Content
Continuous Integration with Jenkins
- What is Software Configuration Management
- What is Build and Release Engineering
- Introduction of Version Control Management?
- Basic usage of Subversion
- Basic usage of git
- Introduction of Build Management?
- How to write ant script?
- How to write Maven script?
- How to write MSBuild Script?
- Introduction of Release Management?
- Benefit of Continuous Integration?
- Different Continuous Integration Tools?
- Focus on Jenkins
- Installation and Setup of Jenkinks
- Configure a Job to Build the Project using SVN /GIT and ANT/Maven
- Using Build Script (Ant, Maven and MSBuild) with Jenkins
- Authentication and Authorization in Jenkins
- Lab and Assignment
- Nodes Setup in Jenkins
- Labels, Tags and Notification using Jenkins
- Empowered with Plugins in Jenkins
- 20 Popular Plugins and Their Usage
- Integrating Jenkins with Junit for automated testing
- Integrating Jenkins with HP-QC for automated testing
- Integrating Jenkins with Cobertura for test Coverage
- Integrating Jenkins with Sonar for static code analysis
- Release and Deployments using Jenkins and Nexus
- Advance Jenkins
- Jenkins Scripting
- Jenkins Command line
- Reporting and Dashboard using Jenkins
- Lab and Assignment
Build and Release Training In Bangalore | Build and Release Training in India | Build and Release Training in Hyderabad | Build and Release Training in Delhi | Build and Release Training in Pune | Build and Release Trainer In Bangalore | Build and Release Trainer in India | Build and Release Trainer in Hyderabad | Build and Release Trainer in Delhi | Build and Release Trainer in Pune