Mode – Online based
Email – email@example.com
Lab Setup Details – Prerequisites
Operating Systems – Windows 7 or Linux(RHEL 7.X or Ubantu)
JDK 1.7 or Higher
SCM Tool Clients Installed (SVN, GIT, Perforce)
Servlet container like GlassFish and Tomcat (If one wants to host Jenkins outside) – Optional
[If trainee is having any specific learning agenda to be addressed in this training apart from the table of Content as below; please email me @ firstname.lastname@example.org]
Table of Content
Continuous Integration with Jenkins
- What is Software Configuration Management
- What is Build and Release Engineering
- Introduction of Version Control Management?
- Basic usage of Subversion
- Basic usage of git
- Introduction of Build Management?
- How to write ant script?
- How to write Maven script?
- How to write MSBuild Script?
- Introduction of Release Management?
- Benefit of Continuous Integration?
- Different Continuous Integration Tools?
- Focus on Jenkins
- Installation and Setup of Jenkinks
- Configure a Job to Build the Project using SVN /GIT and ANT/Maven
- Using Build Script (Ant, Maven and MSBuild) with Jenkins
- Authentication and Authorization in Jenkins
- Lab and Assignment
- Nodes Setup in Jenkins
- Labels, Tags and Notification using Jenkins
- Empowered with Plugins in Jenkins
- 20 Popular Plugins and Their Usage
- Integrating Jenkins with Junit for automated testing
- Integrating Jenkins with HP-QC for automated testing
- Integrating Jenkins with Cobertura for test Coverage
- Integrating Jenkins with Sonar for static code analysis
- Release and Deployments using Jenkins and Nexus
- Advance Jenkins
- Jenkins Scripting
- Jenkins Command line
- Reporting and Dashboard using Jenkins
- Lab and Assignment
Build and Release Training In Bangalore | Build and Release Training in India | Build and Release Training in Hyderabad | Build and Release Training in Delhi | Build and Release Training in Pune | Build and Release Trainer In Bangalore | Build and Release Trainer in India | Build and Release Trainer in Hyderabad | Build and Release Trainer in Delhi | Build and Release Trainer in Pune