If Ansible tower job is going to pending, check if all services are running or not using “supervisorctl status“
If you are attempting to run a playbook Job and it stays in the “Pending” state indefinitely, try the following:
- Ensure all supervisor services are running via supervisorctl status.
- Check to ensure that the /var/ partition has more than 1 GB of space available. Jobs will not complete with insufficient space on the /var/ partition.
- Run ansible-tower-service restart on the Tower server.
Latest posts by rajeshkumar (see all)
- Gitlab Error: - March 8, 2023
- Kubernestes EKS Error: Readiness probe failed /app/grpc-health-probe -addr=:50051 - February 28, 2023
- SSL Error: no alternative certificate subject name matches target - February 24, 2023