If Ansible tower job is going to pending, check if all services are running or not using “supervisorctl status“
If you are attempting to run a playbook Job and it stays in the “Pending” state indefinitely, try the following:
- Ensure all supervisor services are running via supervisorctl status.
- Check to ensure that the /var/ partition has more than 1 GB of space available. Jobs will not complete with insufficient space on the /var/ partition.
- Run ansible-tower-service restart on the Tower server.
- WordPress Error: Is its parent directory writable by the server - November 2, 2022
- PHP Error: Warning: mysqli::__construct(): (HY000/1044): Access denied for user - October 25, 2022
- WordPress Error: llegal mix of collations - October 14, 2022