scmjobs created the topic: P4 replication issues
In Given URL, Above, it has particular system requirement….
p4 replicate and p4 pull (when replicating metadata) do not read compressed journals. Therefore, the master server must not compress rotated journals until the replica server has fetched all journal records from older journals.
1. How to make sure that replica Server has fetch all journal records from older journals?
2. After fetching all journal records, can i compress journal?
3. if I compress jounral after fetch, will Master and replicate server will do replication??
- Use of runtime variables to save into another variable using register in Ansible - September 6, 2018
- Ansible & Ansible Tower Variable Precedence Hierarchy - September 6, 2018
- How to use template in Ansible? - September 6, 2018