Our Subversion training courses are designed to provide the necessary hands-on experience to enable attendees to become productive immediately. We offer public classes at our training centers, private classes that can be held on-site at the customer’s location, as well as web based training.
Subversion user and administration training agenda as below;
- The Repository
- The Problem of File Sharing
- The Lock-Modify-Unlock Solution
- The Copy-Modify-Merge Solution
Subversion in Action
- Subversion Repository URLs
- Working Copies
- How Working Copies Track the Repository
- Mixed Revision Working Copies
- svn import
- Recommended Repository Layout
- Disabling Password Caching
- Authenticating As a Different User
Basic Work Cycle
- Update Your Working Copy
- Make Changes to Your Working Copy
- Examine Your Changes
- Undoing Working Changes
- Resolve Conflicts (Merging Others’ Changes)
- Commit Your Changes
- Generating a List of Historical Changes
- Examining the Details of Historical Changes
- Browsing the Repository
- Fetching Older Repository Snapshots
- Disposing of a Working Copy
- Recovering from an Interruption
- Revision Specifies
- File Portability
- Network Model
Branching and Merging
- Using Branches
- Basic Merging
- Advanced Merging
- Branch Maintenance
- Common Branching Patterns
- Vendor Branches
- Strategies for Repository Deployment
- Creating and Configuring Your Repository
- Repository Maintenance
- Server Configuration
- Customizing Your Subversion Experience
scmGalaxy online platform is a community initiatives based on Software configuration management and DevOps that helps members and organizations to optimize their software development process, advocating agile methodologies and improve productivity across all aspects of Application lifecycle management. We provide consulting, training and mentoring services in agile development practices such as Source Code Management, Continuous Integration, Build management, Test-Driven development, Acceptance-Test driven development, Build automation, code quality practices and automated testing and continuous delivery.
We provide job oriented training in the area of Software Configuration management, Build and Release Engineering and DevOps domain . Candidates with engineering or software background and looking to either start or change their career to Build and Release Engineering, would benefit most from this training. This course offered online around the globe which include India, USA, Europe, Australia, Bangalore, Delhi, Pune, Mumbai, Chennai and Hydrabad. Instructor is an expert in Software configuration management, Build and release engineering and DevOps with more than 10 years industry experience in India.
- Contact us at info@scmGalaxy.com
- Call – +91 700 483 5930
- Skype – scmGalaxy
To bring your team up to speed with agile development, We can also run the from Continuous Integration to Continuous Delivery with automated course within your premises.
This course is an intensive 1-day & 2-day workshop with a mixture of teaching and lab exercises. Currently, this course is offered exclusively as an on-line course. Please contact us for more details.
This is a hands-on, practical course designed to teach specialized skills for real-world development situations. It is thus primarily aimed at a SCM Engineer, Build/Release Engineer, DevOps engineer and developer and QA audience.
The course is modular and flexible – depending on specific student needs and requests. Through our trainings, you benefit from the wide experience and architectural expertise of our team. We bring that experience to you in an highly interactive, intensely hands-on setting.
We assume participants have a reasonable understanding of Development in any language as well as a basic understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle.
All our courses are above all practical in nature. We believe that the best way to learn is by doing. So the course contains approximately 80% lab work.
Each registrant will receive a copy of the student notes and lab solutions, a certificate of completion, and a CD containing all the tools covered in the course and CD containing all the tools covered in the course.
This course is provided on-site, and can be tailored to your particular requirements. If you would like our trainings delivered at your premises, or for any additional information please contact us. Please email us at info@scmGalaxy.com
- Use of runtime variables to save into another variable using register in Ansible - September 6, 2018
- Ansible & Ansible Tower Variable Precedence Hierarchy - September 6, 2018
- How to use template in Ansible? - September 6, 2018