The practice of cloud computing gradually increase over the years as the COVID-19 pandemic caused massive disruption to businesses around the world. If you are a beginner to the world of cloud computing, and wonder to select a cloud platform to get started with learning cloud. At present there are so many Cloud platform and it is quite difficult to differentiate and choose the write one.
Both AWS and Azure are solid performer in almost 99% of the use cases and one of the big name between cloud providers. In this blog will discuss about AWS and every aspect about its certification and is it worth it to learn AWS in 2021-22? Lets first discuss about AWS-
What is AWS?
AWS well known as Amazon Web Services is a secure cloud services platform, which allow users to compute power, database storage, content delivery and other work activities to help businesses scale and grow. AWS offer more services and features in compare to others cloud provider in every aspect from infrastructure technologies to emerging technologies.
It has the largest community with more than millions of active customers and thousands of partners all around the globe.
Advantages of AWS:
- Compute Cloud allows you to increase or decrease storage according to the need of your organization
- AWS enables you to select an operating system, programming language, database of your choice
- Robust partner ecosystem
- Broad & deep service offerings
- High Transfer Stability
- Offers more data centers for availability and low latency
- Stronger support for Bl and analytics
- Better DevOps support
Before we go into the question that is it worth it to learn AWS in 2021-22? It is important to be clear on what certification AWS offered.
The certifications are mainly divided into 4 paths based, Foundational, Architect, Operation and Developer. All these certification are described in more detail below.
- AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional
- AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Associate
- AWS Certified Developer – Associate
- AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional
There are also five specialty AWS certifications:
- AWS Certified Data Analytics Speciality
- AWS Certified Database Speciality
- AWS Certified Advanced Networking Speciality
- AWS Certified Machine Learning Speciality
- AWS Certified Security Speciality
These above Certification by AWS is completely hands-on and designed in a way to help you become technical expertise in your selective path of certification.
Reasons Why AWS Certifications Are Worth It in 2021
There is no surprise that cloud computing experts with AWS certifications are gradually in high demand with time. So, if the questions is still in your mind that “Is it worth it to learn AWS in 2021-22?” the answer is a big YES!
Here are some more reasons why AWS certifications are worth in 2021-22:
- Expertise In Cloud Computing Is A Must-Have For IT Professionals
- AWS Skills Demand Is Outstripping Supply
- AWS Is Widely Used In Cloud Adoption
- There Is Increased Cloud Migration To AWS
- Certification Validates Credibility And Expertise
Where to Start
Best institute alongside with many free Training resources are a great way to get the ball rolling in your cloud certification journey, they offering comprehensive AWS certification course by top experts of the programme. They trained and prepare you for the AWS certification exam. You will also learn the best practices to be followed while working on AWS projects in the industry.
This Certification is completely hands-on and designed in a way to help you become technical expertise. If you want this kind of effective training and so many free Training resources to start your Journey and boost your career in the field of cloud computing then I would like to suggest you some institute that can meet your expectations.
I hope this particular information about AWS is helpful and informative.
Thank you !!