Easily extend form controls by adding text, buttons, or button groups on either side of textual inputs, custom selects, and custom file inputs.
- Sizing classes to the .input-group itself and contains within will automatically resize for each element.
- Checkboxes and radios options within an input group’s addon instead of text.
- Multiple inputs are only available for input gropus with a single inpute.
- Multiple addons are supported and can be mixed with checkbox and radio input versions and many more others things as well.
- Button addons are supported and can be mixed with multiple buttons and input text.
- Buttons with dropdowns are needed within a single line inpute.
- Segmented buttons means button and then inside button a dropdown menu and text area there.
- Customer forms button area and an option area.
- Customer file input are most important for uploading a file or image etc.