Skip to content
What is Interfaces?
- Interfaces help us to use multiple classes in a single class inherit.
- Interfaces are declared with the interface keyword.
- Derived class is called derived class.
- object not be created in interface.
- Property should not be defined in interface(class).
- All interface methods must be public.
- All methods in an interface are abstract.
- To implement an interface, a class must use the implements keyword.
Overriding Properties :
- Same properties on both classes (base and derived class).
Overriding Methods :
- Same name of method on both classes base or derived class.