What is Interfaces?
- Interfaces help us to use multiple classes in a single class inherit.
- Interfaces are declared with the interface keyword.
- Derived class is called derived class.
- object not be created in interface.
- Property should not be defined in interface(class).
- All interface methods must be public.
- All methods in an interface are abstract.
- To implement an interface, a class must use the implements keyword.
Latest posts by vikashdev k (see all)
- PHP OOP: Traits - October 25, 2021
- PHP OOP: Late Static Binding - October 25, 2021
- PHP OOP : Static Members - October 23, 2021