How DevOps course is enhancing the capability of software development?
Software Industry in these days adopting a new practice called "DevOps". This word change the process of software development in a very short time. That is why the demand of DevOps engineers and professionals are high in these days but to become a good DevOps engineer you need good courses and trainers which is a real challenge to find. This challenge has been solved by devopsschool.com
But before getting in lets first understand what is DevOps? DevOps is actually a process which integrates developers and IT operation units to improve collaboration and productivity by automation, measurements and sharing. The implementation of DevOps is not only beneficial for developers and operations, but it also has a positive effect on the web service development and quality assurance performance. The main purpose of DevOps is to give fast deployment of features into production and to find and correct the issue when they appear, without disrupting other services. If we look deeply how DevOps skills enhance the software lifecycle than we can find that:-
1. If we hire people with both development and operations skills which we can find in a DevOps guy, it will create a culture that nurtures collaboration.
2. DevOps skills looks beyond the line of departments and units, which brings positive change in the whole environment.
3. DevOps skills give you an overview of the development pipeline, which is helpful for business, developers and operations.
4. By implementing continuous delivery, DevOps helps to release product on demand.
5. DevOps skills give you automation by the uses of tools.
6. By having communication between the Developers and operations teams it will improve understanding.
7. By use of cloud services in development cycle it will simplify the infrastructure of the network.
8. By making administrations as adaptation control available for both Dev and Ops.
9. By recommending changes to your plan of action as required.
10. By including QA amid the move procedure.
11. By making QA a partner when considering reporting.
12. By utilizing Real time User Monitoring to distinguish issues early.
13. By setting up a unified framework amid the move to DevOps.
14. By considering contributions from both Dev and Ops groups similarly.
15. By recommending utilization of models, for example, CMMI and ITIL.
16. By executing built up big business procedures, for example, Disciplined Agile Delivery.
If you are a software student or work in IT or in a software industry, whether as a programmer, developer, systems analyst, engineer, database admin or security expert, at some point you will need to know about DevOps and It's implementation. It's a mindset which is very necessary for todays software industry. So it's very important to enhance the DevOps skills by taking good DevOps courses and a good place to start would be scmGalaxy.com.