The method querySelector() returns the first Element match of the specified selector or group of selectors. If no matches are found, null is returned.
The method querySelectorAll() returns a static (not live) NodeList representing a list of the document’s elements that match the specified group of selectors.
- The NodeList object represents a collection of nodes. The nodes can be accessed by index numbers. The index starts at 0.
- You can use the length property of the NodeList object to determine the number of elements that matches the specified selector, then you can loop through all elements and extract the info you want.
- If the specified selectors include a CSS pseudo-element, the returned list is always empty.
- Length Property
The innerHTML property defines the HTML content.
- Terraform Error with Azure - October 9, 2023
- Kubernetes EKS Error: ConfigurationConflict Conflicts found when trying to applyKubernetes EKS Error: - October 5, 2023
- Kubernetes: How to change pvc storage class from one to another? - October 5, 2023