What is the access modifier?
Restrictions on properties and methods.
Types of access modifier
- Access on base as well as derived class and outside of the class.
- Everyone can see and access the data.
- Not secure.
- Override use.
- Base and Derived class.
- No one gets access throughout the class.
- Declare like protected property and method.
- Not use override function.
- Without permission no one can access any of these (properties & method).
- Access itself.
- Highly secured.
- No one can access without permission.
- Highly costly.