Are you preparing for Microsoft Azure Certification? Then you might have heard how difficult the training process and become a Certified Professional. And to be clear, it is true, for the most part. Candidates find it quite difficult to pass the exam.
However, you can minimize the level of difficulty to a significant extent by thoroughly preparing for the exam. I will help you with some fundamental points to prepare and pass the exam with ease. But before we jump on to other things, it is very important to understand all about Microsoft Azure.
Microsoft Azure is an open source platform that helps organization to meet up with business challenges. It gives you the liberty to build, manage and deploy applications on a massive and global network. Besides this, Microsoft Azure offers a range of cloud services, including those for compute, analytics, storage, and networking.
Advantages of Azure
Here are some advantages of adopting Azure cloud services:
- Capability for developers and users to create, maintain and deploy applications
- Fully scalable cloud computing platform offers open access across multiple languages, frameworks, and tools
- Total support for Microsoft legacy apps
- Support for mixed Linux/Windows environments
- Offers inbuilt tool like Azure stack to help the organization deliver Azure service from the own data centre.
Why Microsoft Azure Certification?
There are plenty of reasons out there for you to grab a technical certification in Microsoft Azure, depending on your expertise and also background. Microsoft Azure certifications offer you so many benefits:
- Career flexibility
- Higher salaries
- A vital asset for an organization
List of Microsoft Azure exams
Today Microsoft Azure is one of the most demanded certifications. This Certification provides status to those who give employers a benchmark standard to measure employee candidates. The certifications not only offer employment benefits, but it also provides you with a deeper knowledge of understanding of Microsoft.
Microsoft Azure offers a wide range of online certification programs, Such as:
- AZ-104: Microsoft Azure Administrator
- AZ-204: Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure
- AZ-303: Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies
- AZ-304: Microsoft Azure Architect Design
- AZ-400: Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions
- AZ-500: Microsoft Azure Security Technologies
- AZ-900: Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
- Exam 70-487: Developing Microsoft Azure and Web Services
- Exam 70-537: Configuring and Operating a Hybrid Cloud with Microsoft Azure Stack Hub
What makes Microsoft Azure difficult?
You might have heard how difficult Microsoft Azure Certification. Are you ever wondered why? After understanding azure and its types, let’s take a look at what makes Microsoft Azure difficult. It depends on several factors which are:
- Firstly, the knowledge, you have in the domain
- Secondly, the experience, you have gained yet
- Also, the role, for which you’re taking the exam
- Lastly, the level of the exam (either foundational exam, role-based or any other)
It also includes Microsoft Azure increases its difficulty level depending on your assigned job role. In simple word, your knowledge and experience can make things easy for you. It means, if you have prior knowledge and better understanding in the field of Microsoft Azure, then the exam is no more difficult for you to pass. On the other hand, if you are a beginner to Microsoft Azure, then you make sure to focus your major time on exam objectives and make yourself surrounded by authentic preparation resources.
Tips To Make Azure Easy for You
Microsoft Azure certification is difficult doesn’t mean you cannot achieve it. In other words, even if the exam is difficult, you can get it if you are ready to put things in order and act accordingly. Therefore, let’s start with the important tips that you might need to make Azure easy to pass.
Make sure you give your preparation a kick start with the fundamentals and understand the basic concepts of Cloud Computing and Microsoft Azure.
- Instructor Led-Training
- Explore Free Online Training
- Perform Microsoft Practice Test
As we know Microsoft Azure certification exams are quite difficult to achieve but not impossible. A little knowledge and experience can work for you. At last you only need to have determination and confidence which is very important to conquer Azure certification. Always Remember being difficult only, gaining a certification like this makes you stand out of the crowd! So, be confident and prepare well, and you are all ready to pass the Azure certification exam.
If you are planning to learn Azure course then I’ll suggest you some Institutes name, where you can get quality training by expert.
Below you can see some sample videos of that institutes.