Pagination is a component in bootstrap that is used to enable navigation between pages in a website. It is a method of dividing web content into discrete pages, thus presenting content in a limited and digestible manner.
- Working with icons by using class=sr-only (previous/next) utility.
- Disabled and active states by using class=disable/active to indicate the current page.
- Sizing by using .pagination-lg|sm for additional sizes.
- Alignment by .justify-content-center|end.
- Breadcrumbs by using .breadcrumb and .breadcrumb-item classes.