2. it is a structured programming, it follows c programming language syntax and structure.
3. it is a case sensitive programming language.
4. it is a light weight interpreated language.
5. it is supportable in several operating system including macOS, windows etc.
- Between head tag.
- Between body tag.
- In external file(.js file)
- Single-line comment
- Multi-line comment
- Single line comment:- single line comment is used by adding forward slashes(//) before the line.
- Multi line comment:- it is represented by forward slash with asterisk then asterisk with forward slash.
Example:-/* code is here*/
There are 2 types of variables:-
- Local variable
- Global variable
Global variable:- It is declared outside the function and accessible from any function.
There are two types of data types:-
- Primitive data type(string,number,Boolean undefined,null)
- Non-primitive data type(object,Array,RegExp)
2. Comparison (relational) operators
3. Bitwise Operators
4. logical Operatiors
5. Assignment Operators
6. Special Operators
If else statement is used to execute wheather condition is true or false.
- If statement
- If else statement
- If else if statement