Skip to content
What is Static Members ?
- Static properties and methods can be used without creating an instance of the class.
- The static keyword is used to declare properties and methods of a class as static.
- Object not create.
- Stack keyword use before access modifier.
- Inside class use self::(use static method).
- inherit use parent class name ::(properties).
Example Constructor :-
What is Interfaces?
- Interfaces help us to use multiple classes in a single class inherit.
- Interfaces are declared with the interface keyword.
- Derived class is called derived class.
- object not be created in interface.
- Property should not be defined in interface(class).
- All interface methods must be public.
- All methods in an interface are abstract.
- To implement an interface, a class must use the implements keyword.