Understanding synchronous and asynchronous:-
Synchronous:- The synchronous request blocks the client until the operation completes.
Asynchronous:- Asynchronous request doesn’t block the client. At the time when the request is processing, user can perform another operation.
Some AJAX technologies:-
As we know ajax is not a technology but group of inter related technologies.some of the technologies is given below:
1.HTML/XHTML and CSS
2.XML and JSON
- HTML/XHTML and CSS:- These are the technologies which are used for developing front end of a websites and styling.
- XML and JSON:- It is used for carrying data to and from the server
- DOM:- It is used for dynamic display and interaction with the data.
- XMLHttpRequest:- It is used for asynchronous communication between client and server .
HOW AJAX WORKS:-
- CSS border-spacing property - July 26, 2021
- CSS border- collapse property - July 26, 2021
- CSS tutorial (CSS Border-radius) - July 22, 2021